viernes, 29 de junio de 2012

Goodbye!


So 6 months have passed, from the shivering cold of January to the sweating heat of June. I am now in the Spain that I had always imagined, with the heat and the fiestas!

My time here has passed quickly but has been filled with many memorable experiences. When I arrived here I couldn’t say much more than “my name is Tara” in Spanish, now I can understand most conversations and communicate sufficiently.

I have learnt a lot these months, made many new friends and I feel like I have had an insight into the Spanish culture and way of living which has been very enjoyable. Of one thing I am sure and that is I will return to Spain.

The festival of San Fermin is now nearing and I will soon see what Pamplona is famous for!


1 comentario:

  1. Hey Tara! I am Jokin from Pamplona. Now I am in my Erasmus year in Helsinki and I was thinking about doing the SVE when I finnish my bachelor.
    Thank you for sharing your feelings about this Project and about Pamplona!
    I hope you had a great time there :)

    ResponderEliminar